Friday, February 26, 2010

Speechless...Once Again

Day 58
Right now I feel like I have a lot to write down, but whatever I'm about to write or maybe not write are things that I have wrote about before. Yes, I will admit I know I say a lot of the same things over and over again. But I realized once again tonight why I find myself repeating the same thoughts and feelings.
Before I get to the same old stuff. Earlier today I went to the park and played volleyball. It was freaking hilarious.
Later Chels and me went to a movie. We saw The Wolf Man!! It was not what I was expecting it to be, but it had some freakin scary moments!! We jumped so much! The main guy was pretty attractive. but he has his flaws... If you seen the movie then you know what I mean.
When the movie got over we went to Village Inn and of course ate some delicious food. So Chel asked me if I wanted to ask someone to come watch a movie with her and her friend. So I asked this guy who is one of my nice friends. He said he wanted to come, but then he tells me to ask this other girl that he likes!! What the heck is wrong with me!!?? I just don't understand why he thought that wouldn't be weird or mean to say. Basically he said that he would love to watch a movie as long as it was with someone else there, not me.
Seriously? It happens every time no matter what. and I'm sorry that I'm always talking about "him" or another guy who acted stupid. But I can't help that no matter what I do I get something like this every time. so really I just feel like if something else were to happen I would just do nothing cause now I just walk around thinking about something bad in the past of just wait for something disappointing to happen again. I am speechless, once again.

1 comment:

  1. i hear ya girliye.....boys are just stupid, but just wait and hang in there...college isnt far off and then you wont know what to do with all those MEN!!!! I LOVE YOU TOO DEATH!

    ReplyDelete