Day 51
Even though I didn't have school on Monday this week still felt long!! All I can say is that I'm super happy it's Friday, I couldn't wait for the weekend any longer. I woke up extra early today to go to the temple. It was nice. I really didn't start to feel tired until around 7th period. And that class already bores me most of the time. For that class we are reading The Scarlet Letter. I will have to tell you all my feelings for that book at another time.
Tonight WJ is playing Kearns @WJ!! Way excited about this game!! The team has been having some struggles, but I have a feeling we are coming away with a victory. After the game a few of us are going to watch Taken...I think at my house. The house is a wreck right now, so maybe I should clean it before I head to the game...we will see how I am feeling in the next 20 mintues.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment