Saturday, January 30, 2010

An Accomplished Day

Day 31
Ok, I already had my dress for sweethearts, but I didn't have any jewelery for it or anything. So my mom and me went and ran some errands and then we went to the mall to find everything I needed. I got some super cute earrings and a pearl necklace. They go together perfectly. The earrings have a little flower one and a long dangling one. I think it will be sweet to have 2 different ones. Then I have a lacy flower for my hair and cool green nail polish that matches the ribbon on the dress. I also got a tie for my date that matches the ribbon and I'm going to get him a pink boutonniere. We are going to look awesome!!
I realized something very serious today! I'm a shopaholic!!! O my you should have seen me going mad over all the things I had to buy!!! I was pretty sure I was going to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW WOW!!!
My friends Sara and Lexi came over tonight and we planned out all we are doing for the dance. We are going to play laser tag and then eat lunch, then meet up ready for the dance, go to the dance, then go to my house for treats and games!! It's going to be so much fun!! I can't wait for the 13th!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment