Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's a Week Full of Beginning and End

Day 13
Wow it's only Tuesday but so much can happen in 2 days. First of all it feels good to finaly put an end to the whole boy situation. I can actually move on since I have no reason to even talk to him anymore. Plus I am very proud of myself that I showed him that he is not worth my time and that I really don't care anymore. So that was great to end that.
As for a beginning AMERICAN IDOL started today! I miss the sound of the theme song and of course Simon's funny comments. But I am very sad at the same time cause there is no ADAM LAMBERT!! I will still watch the show, but really there is not ever going to be as amazing as Adam. I mean really who can be anything compared to Adam!?

Adam has it all. But I still love the show, it's very entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment