Friday, January 8, 2010

Mystery In the Making

Day 9
Woo hoo!! Fridays never come fast enough!! But yay it came at last! Got my hair colored and got it cut in a new way too!! I have bangs, and I have to say they are very cute. It's strange how bangs make you look so different.
I saw Sherlock Holmes today and it was very good. It got me thinking about things in my life that I can't seam to slove. Now are you ready for a good mystery? This mystery will never be solved, but it's something that every teenage girl, inculding myself, has tried to solve. What is it? Here it is...
What the heck is wrong with boys!? I'm mean really can they become even bigger jerks and even more stupid. It amazes me how they can. As your probably guessing, yes I did have another episode with the bi-polar red head and lets just say it just keeps getting worse and worse! I don't think I even want to know whats wrong with him, I just need to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment