Day 4
I love sleeping in on sundays! 11 is the best time!!! I was also so happy that we got our new personal progress books! I can't wait to actually start working on it again. Personal Progress is one of my new year resolutions, so having a brand new book makes working on it even better and also another good reason to finish it.
The only downer today is that the winter break is over now:( Back to school. I love school, but there our just seams to be more bad things about it than good things at the moment. O well at least the 2nd quarter is almost done!!!
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I missed being with you today. It felt really weird to go to Relief Society, I am not sure I fit in there.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to see you blogging. I wasn't the least bit surprised to have Adam Lambert be the 1st thing I saw when I opened your blog.
Don't forget about me, and be sure to keep me posted on things going on in your life. Love ya!
I heard an Adam Lambert song on the radio today and I thought of you! See ya bright and early tomorrow!
ReplyDelete