Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's True... Things Get Worse Before They get Better

Day 10
Where do I begin? I really don't know. I guess I could start out by saying if you have ever had a time in your life when you have known what a broken heart feels like, then you would know my pain. But hold on it gets better. Having a broken heart and having a best friend betray you makes things much much worse. I don't care who you are, never ever talk and date a person that your best friend was dumped by and is still in the process of getting over that person. I'm pretty sure that there is nothing worse than this feeling that I have now. What do I do now? I truly believed that it couldn't get worse, but something else comes and slaps me in the face. How can a person take that? It has to stop sometime. I hope. I keep asking myself the same question and now I know I will never get the answer. I don't know how to feel or how to think. I just feel empty and hurt.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Shand! I'm sorry! That sucks! But I'm here for ya. And now just think about the awesome time we are going to have watching the beautiful (and now heavenly) Heath Ledger;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my dearest shandy i love you lots and i am sorry!!!! it will be good soon....i am here if ya need me!!! I love you lots! You are amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete