I must not understand the english cause I thought when someone saids, "I just want to get rid of you" means that they want to get rid of you, right? When I try to get my stuff and move on they won't let me, but I though I understood what that meant. Seroiusly how dumb can he get? Why can't I be free from all this craziness!!
O yeah Girl On The Move. For all of you who have seen The Perfect Man you know what I'm talking about. Hilary Duff plays Holly Hamilton, a girl who is moved to a differnt city when ever her mom gets dumped by her latest boyfriend. It's pretty much one of the best movies I have ever seen.

It has a good story and is really funny and cute! When I first started blogging this show popped into my head. It makes me like blogging even more!!



No comments:
Post a Comment