I hope everyone everyone watched Adam on Oprah today!! He was of course very attractive and charming as always! The more I see him the more I like him. And I think that it is awesome that Oprah loves him too!!

Adam is such a great guy and so talented, I wish people would stop criticizing him for what he believes and what he does in his personal life. He doesn't deserve it. People need to look past the things they don't agree with and look at him as a real entertainer and person. I love ya Adam, always have and always will!!!
West Jordan beat Copper Hills tonight!! o yeah JAGS!! I love basketball, the games are so much fun!! Friday we play the one and only Bingham Miners!! BLACKOUT GAME!! This is the biggest game of the season and the most fun!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!! Come on Jaguars!!! I know we can win!!!!



I think it's hard for people to not judge others for things that they don't understand. I don't approve of Adam's way of life, but dang that boy can sing!
ReplyDeleteHope you got your book back. Heather was supposed to drop it off for me. Was headed your way when we ended up in a car accident! Ug!