Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Last Song

Day 3
I finished reading The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. I have read a lot of his books including The Notebook and Dear John, but The Last Song was amazing and by far my favorite of his novels. I'm excited to see the movie Dear John and I found out they are making a movie of The Last Song too!!!

I'm not so sure how I feel about having Miley Cyrus as Ronnie, but the guy playing Will looks way hott!!
This is a really good book. I would recommended it to anyone!! My brother has 2 basketball games tonight and the problem is if I go then I might see the strange, bi-polar, red head that unfortunately hasn't been the nicest to me. Why must all boys be jerks. I just don't understand. Why can't they be like Will in The Last Song. Finding someone like Will seams pretty much impossible.

2 comments:

  1. What is Miley Cyrus doing! doesn't she know that she belongs on the Disney channel, not in real acting. Silly girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree.....the guy who plays Will is SMOKIN'!!!!! and you will totally find someone like him....no worries there!

    ReplyDelete