Day 17
Tonight my friend Thomas, who is a foreign exchange student from Germany, is having a "farewell" party. This is his last weekend in the United States. It makes me so sad. He was here for such a short time and I'm pretty sure after tonight I will never see him again! We have had some fun times and he has made a lot of great friends while he has been here. Good Bye Thomas I will miss you!!
As for the memories...everywhere I look I remember something that me and "him" did together. When driving down that certain street, passing by the road to his house, hearing that song on the radio, or even going to a place that we went together that one time; he pops into my head and I can't get him out. I want to forget and I know it's not worth it, but it is making everything harder to do. I keep thinking does he feel the same way? Does he want to fix everything cause he misses me too? I guess I know the answer to all of those and I wish he felt differently, but I don't ever see that happening. This is going to be much harder than I thought.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment