Day 27
The FFA field trip was awesome!! I had so much fun and I made some great friends! They all are so nice and funny!!!!! Congrats to my friend Chelsea for taking 1st place in her speech competition!!! She did awesome!!! I can't wait for Thursday when we all go to laser tag together!! YAY!!
For WJ basketball we played Riverton tonight. It was the one of the most nerve racking games ever! I thought I was going to have a heart attack!! We won in over time!!! It was amazing!! Way to go Jags!!!!
I so happy that I have such great friends who make me smile and laugh and I am so grateful for all the fun things we get to do together!!!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm so glad you took the "Chelsea Challenge" so I could follow what's going on in your life!
ReplyDeleteGreat job tonight! You looked Goregous!