Monday, January 4, 2010

O School...

Day 5
My body wasn't used to getting up at 6 and sitting down for 8 hours today. When I got home today I was so tired. It's going to take me a few days to get back into my normal school sleeping habits. The extra bad thing about today was that it was an A day. My A days are sooooooooo boring!!! The only class that isn't bad is History. There are a lot of funny people in that class, and not only do I laugh in that class I actually am learning something useful and interesting. Even after the boring classes all day I was happy to see my friends and see everyone else that I haven't seen for 2 weeks. I'm not going to deny that I missed them, cause I did a lot. I could tell that mostly everyone was thinking the same as me, but everyone is on edge too since the end of the quarter is coming faster than we all want it to. Most teachers have no mercy on us. They don't care that we pretty much forgot everthing over the break, they just act like we never left. I just want to tell them, "Gosh let me breath for a mintue!!" Well tomorrow is a B day and I have to say I'm looking forward to it and yes part of the reason is because my outfit I'm going to wear is pretty dang cute!

1 comment:

  1. Next time I would appreciate it if you would really tell our teachers that. And you can't tell me that my awesome picture didn't make your A-day just a little bit better!

    ReplyDelete