Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy B-day Adam!!!

Day 30
For a Friday school was kind of just a blah! The talent show was pretty cool, but I saw it twice and the 2nd time was a little boring. After wards I came home and just crashed in my room. I decided to watch The Crucible. It was just as sad as it always is.
I went to the basketball game with my friend Micheal. WJ played Kearns @ Kearns and to everyone's dissapoinment we lost. Don't ask me why, it is really dumb!! After the game we went to Village Inn again. Some how we started talking about relgion for about an hour. It was interesting cause we believe in the exact opposite and yeah it was cool...
In case you didn't know today was Adam Lamberts b-day!! So I'm hoping he is having fun celebrating, and I hope he doesn't get into to much trouble.
The love life is just not good at all. I think I really just need to stop thinking then everything will be ok cause that's all I think about. I just keep asking myself why, and I need to stop cause it's not getting me anywhere happy. I'm so paranoid now and I just try to do everything I can to make him regret leaving me. I see now that's not going to help me move on.
On a happier note you all have 1 more day to VOTE for a name!!! VOTE NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment