Day 28
This whole day has been pretty dang good. There really is nothing that I can complain about. I got my yearbook picture taken with the FFA, which was awesome!! And the funniest thing in math happened. The guy that I used to like other wise known as "him" to you fellow readers, got taken out of class to go the the principals office. Haha I was laughing so hard. 1st of all I know why he is in trouble, 2nd he just made himself look like an idiot 2 days is a row!! Good times!!
Young Womens tonight was our New Beginnings night. It was so awesome and spiritual. I think it turned out really cool!!
Now my dear friends this Wednesday isn't over yet. Unfortunately I have to stay up and write a paper that is due tomorrow. Yeah I know I'm stupid for putting it off till now. I did get to interview my sweet neighbor to do it though, but now the writing has to begin. So good night everyone. I'm sure you all will have a better sleep than I do.
P.S. 3 days left to vote for the name of my goldfish!! VOTE VOTE VOTE!!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



New Beginnings was incredible!! What a spiritual high! You girls did an amazing job tonight and I am so grateful for all of your hard work. The light in your eyes eminates so much--I am seriously overwhelmed by it. I love you so much, girl! You're incredible!
ReplyDelete