Day 24
The Saturday started out pretty dull and boring. Eventually I went shopping with my mom for my FFA outfit. We went to Target and thankfully we found everything we needed there. I got a really cute pencil style skirt and a pretty nice buttoned shirt and of course the black tights. Combined with the jacket and the scarf, it looks a little shaky to me...o gosh I just hope I don't look absolutely awful!!
So my mom and we were out running some errands and we ended up going to Pet Smart. I got a super sweet gold fish!! My little tank looks awesome in my room.
I have a problem I don't know what the call my new little friend!! If anyone has any cute suggestions for a name let me know!!!!
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Ricardo.
ReplyDeleteJacob
ReplyDeletewhy all the boy names? Maybe she is a little girl gold fishy... have you considered the name Matilda? Shandy I think you should set up one of those vote counters on your blog. I am sure I would win (magnificent Matilda.. sounds good!)
ReplyDeleteI like "goldie"!
ReplyDelete