Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sweethearts, School and Scriptures

Day 14
This is insane! Sweethearts hasn't even been announced at school yet and I swear every good guy has already been asked!! And if they aren't asked they are either jerks of just a little strange. What's a girl to do!? I really have no idea what to do. First if all I don't know if I even want to go and second I don't have a lot to pick from.
School...I don't what happened today, but for some reason I gained this extreme positive attitude about it. We had a assembly about career pathways and I have decided that I am for sure going to do one in Liberal Arts!! I am very excited, plus I just for some reason feel like I am going to work hard and everything is going to work out great!!!
I have been reading my scriptures everyday and it's amazing the difference they are making in my life. I feel better about myself and just life its self. I feel like I'm not alone and I understand everything a little better. Things just seam better. This reading couldn't have come at a better time with all the boy trauma and craziness! I am very grateful!!

1 comment:

  1. 1st, Good luck with your dance date.
    2nd, Good for you on planning now for your future! I wish someone would have pushed me in my college career.
    3rd, Good job at reading your scriptures. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete