Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Flying Math Book

Day 6
Well today started like any other Tuesday. But at lunch I went to Chelsea's sister, Crystal, house for lunch! It was awesome!! It was nice to be with fun people and to get out of the high school for half an hour. Then when I went to seminary I found out that they are are setting a goal to read the BOM in 2 months!! I was so happy cause I wanted to start reading it and now I have a schedule and other people to do it with. Now here is the funny part of my day...
The flying math book!! School got out and go out to my car to head on home. I had a lot of things to take home today so I set some things on my car and put them in and got it and starting driving home. I was waiting in line to turn out of school and this guy was honking at me and I was wondering why. So I pull out of the school and then I turn on to 700 south and I hear this noise and I realize I LEFT MY MATH BOOK ON TOP OF THE CAR!!! O CRAP!!! Chel and me pull over and my book is lying in the intersection. So I had to run out and grab it!! It was scary!! And so FUNNY!!
I went to the basketball game and it was so sad! WJ lost, we were having a bad night! O well next time JAGS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Today was pretty fun! Thanks for going to lunch with me! And that might have just made my week seeing you running out into the street to save your math book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you were able to save your math book.

    Good luck with your BOM challenge.

    ReplyDelete