Day 22
I know I said that I probably wasn't ever going to see Thomas, the foreign exchange student, again, but today I went to the airport to really see him for the last time. It was very sad watching him walk away and go through the security alone and then just turn the corner and be gone. That was a very very sad experience.
After we left the airport we went and rented My Sisters Keeper and ate some pizza. Yeah I still have no idea why we watched Thomas leave and then watched a depressing show. Not the smartest idea.
For the rest of the day I just keep looking at the clock waiting for it to be 7 so I could watch The Vampire Dairies. During that waiting time I decided that I need a good book to read, I can't wait for the game tomorrow and that I really can't stand A days. Unfortunately tomorrow is an A day at school. I just hope I can get past the school day tomorrow...
Finally 7 came around!! Yay! It was such a crazy 1st episode!! So much happened, I was freaking out!! I can't wait for next week.
Gosh I really don't want to go to school tomorrow!!!!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm a fan of HAPPY movies! For a good laugh I like to watch MEAN GIRLS! Do you have a copy of it? Dave and I ended up with 2 after Trek.
ReplyDeleteLoved Vampire Diaries - Who is after Elena?