Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Good Reminder

Day 49
I just love Wednesdays, well most of the time. Maybe sometimes not the school part, but after school it seams to be a happy time. I took a 2 hour nap when I got home, so that felt awesome. The only problem is that I'm not really feeling sleepy right now. But then again that's not to bad either cause I need to stay up and watch Shaun White tonight in the half pipe. He is a pretty awesome guy. I like that he is not cocky and very selfless in his attitude and in the way he carries himself. He has so much pressure tonight. The good thing is that he has a lot of support.

I can't wait to see what he is going to do tonight!! And I'm sure that millions of people are waiting to see what he is going to do!!
Young Womens was great tonight. I love my friends and leaders so much! I love talking to them and just to be with them makes me happy. We can just tell each other anything and I know we won't judge each other. I know that we will always be there for each other. It's just a good reminder to me, that no matter what is going on or what kind of day I'm having the people who mean the most to me and the people who really love me, will be there no matter what.
So I think that me and Chel are watching the men figure skating tomorrow. That is going to be so BAMF!! Also I completly forgot that The Vampire Diaries will be on too!! And I haven't watched American Idol yet!!! AHHHH!!! So much to do!! I'll just have to get through all my homework fast!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Today was super fun! I can't wait for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaun was AMAZING, as well as many other athletes last night. My blog today was all about the Olympics, I love them! Can't wait to see what tonight brings.

    As for Vampire Diaries, it's a rerun - Bummer. New episodes begin again the end of March.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh i had soooo much fun last night at young womens.....i love you girls!!!

    ReplyDelete