Sunday, January 17, 2010

Do Nothing Day

Day 18
I got home at 1130 last night which is late, but not extremely late for me. For some reason I was very very tired and crazy as it sounds I didn't get out of bed till 2 pm!! I think that is the longest I have ever slept in. When I actually woke up I just laid in bed and watched Snowboarding at the Dew Tour, which was going at Snow Basin just outside of Ogden, Utah so I thought that was pretty cool. It was sweet to watch! There as 16 year olds competing against 28 year olds!! One of the 16 year olds, Sage is from Park City! Now he is probably going to the Olympics! That is so awesome!!
But tomorrow should be fun, I'm pretty sure I am going to ask someone to Sweethearts and then I am going to try an one of my friends dresses, so we will see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I wanna see the dress! I bet it is gorgeous!! Mostly because you're gorgeous! It's true...can't lie! :) Glad you enjoyed your time out of school!!

    ReplyDelete