Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Strange Day

Day 8
It just didn't start out the best. I mean who really wants to start the day off with a freakin hard math test! Nobody!! It was a day when your hair just didn't look the way you wanted it to and for some reason no matter what you did it just looked bad. I was thinking all day, I'm I happy or sad? And I honestly don't know. I realized today that I am so sick and tired of every girl talking about a boy every 5 seconds and about who they want to take to the Sweethearts dance next month! But then I realized I keep talking about boys and Sweethearts too!! The extra bad thing is I keep talking about the same boy and I have no idea why I keep doing it, it's a waste of my time. It was a day when I looked around and thought wow I'm in high school and next year I will be a seinor. It's just one of those weird days and you don't really know why. I can't wait for it to just be over!!!!

2 comments:

  1. A-FREAKING-MEN!!!!!!! today was just weird and suck-o! It is time for new day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd think that those weird days would end when you leave high school but they don't. And they bug!! I hope that tomorrow is better and about the boy--I don't know anything that is going on, but I'm thinking he might need a kick in the shins. Just a thought. :)

    ReplyDelete