It's SPRING BREAK!! WOO HOO!!!!! So far the break has been great. I came home and took a nice long nap. It was very lovely. I watched America's Next Top Model and this time their photo shoot was awesome!! They were vampires!!! They had creepy looking eyes and they were covered in blood. Plus they had a really hott guy modeling with them.
These are some of my favorite photos.




Super cool!!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow my friends and me are having a GNO!!! Girls Night Out!! It's going to be so so so so much fun!! We are probably going to see The Last Song, which I'm dying to see. I absolutely loved the book! Then we are going to party down and have a sleep over!! I can't wait!!
Also the cruise is coming to fast! A week from Friday!!! Ah!!! I got the cutest clothes for the trip!! I want to it come faster!! But at least it's Spring Break!! Party time!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment