Day 79
A few days ago I was trying to figure out what I was going to start reading. I finally decided that I was going to read all the Harry Potter books again. Ok I will admit I am a big nerd when it comes to Harry Potter. And in my defence I haven't read the first 3 books since I was probably around 11ish!!!
As I have started these books again, it's like I'm falling in love with it all over again, as stupid and lame as that sounds. And Chel don't you even dare laughing at me!!!
Why do I have to be a regular teenager who goes to a lame boring high school!! I want to go to Hogwarts!!!!!!!! It's sooo sad that it's all not real!!! Instead I'm here in my lame life, which I might add sucks even more because all of my best friends are getting asked to prom!!! And guess who isn't going....yup that's right me!!!!! If only...
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You're a nerd! But that's why I like ya :)
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain, that is how I feel about Twilight. It is real, It is real. If only....
ReplyDeleteHang in there!