Day 73
I'm back from Ceder City!! YAY! The convention was very fun and something that I will never forget. I never thought I would have that much fun, but it all ending up being a really good time.
The bus ride was pretty good, we didn't really run into any bad weather until we were about half way and it was kind of was bad when Chel and me had to run from the gas station to the bus when hail and snow was pouring down. It didn't help the fact that we had flip flops on... yeah not very smart.
So it's really nice to be home, I missed my family and my friends. I went to dinner with my fam and then I went and hanged with Lex for awhile. It was great.
I'm a getting really stressed out though. I have so much to do for school tomorrow.
I'm really pooped out so I'm going to hit the sheets and tonight I get to sleep in my own sheets Woo Hoo!!
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Thanks for keeping an eye on Chelsea!
ReplyDeleteI had so much fun! I am so glad we went through that experience together!!
ReplyDelete