Thursday, March 25, 2010

" A Friend Will Be There..."

Day 85
I would just like to start off by saying thank you to everyone who has given me advice and been here for me. You guys are so awesome. With your help I know that I will get around to being my whole self again soon. I don't like being sad. Shout out to my young women leaders, current and past, I love you all so so so much! I would be so lost with out you.
Before I talk about my day I would just like to quote this poem that is one of my all time favorites.
"A Friend will not talk bad about you...or will never lie.
Friends are always there for you if you need to cry.
Friends will be there for you through the thick and through the thin.
And when the rest of the world walks out on you...
A friend will walk in." -Nicole Johnson

This past week I have been able to see who my real friends are. I know who has always been there for me...standing up for me...caring about me...and I have shared with them the same things that they do for me. I have been disappointed to know that some of the people who I thought were my friends weren't. So now I'm grateful that I now know.

No comments:

Post a Comment