Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'll Show Ya What A Real Tennis Player Is....

Day 76
Can you hear it?
The pop of that green neon ball of those strings?
The swoosh of the racket about to make a killer shot?
The thumping of feet diving for a volley?
I can and let me tell you all, those are some of the most beautiful sounds to hear. It's just like baseball sounds, if you like baseball, those kind sounds have that same effect on me...especially tennis sounds.
I started my tennis year again tonight and it felt awesome!!! I just love it!!! I have missed it so much. I love the feeling of making those certain shot!! Tennis is the only thing that I wished never ended. When I played basketball I dreading practice and I found myself watching the clock every minute, but not tennis!!
I can't get enough of it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment