Day 64
I don't know why, but I have really been rockin out to Kelly Clarkson these past couple of days. I didn't know how much I love her songs till now!! They are seriously exactly how I feel! I love it!!
I just found out something really awesome...I'm going to start tennis again!! Woo hoo!! So excited but really scared at the same time cause I haven't hit in for awhile. I'm really rusty!! I hope it all goes well!! Another good thing it that I will be working out again. I just love tennis and I'm so excited for next season!!
As for the rest of the day...it was a ruff one, not gonna lie. I felt so drained and sad and it's not like I have a real reason to be, I guess.
O well there is always tomorrow.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment