Monday, March 29, 2010

New Clothes And Color

Day 89
I had to best shopping day ever!! I got the cutest stuff ever!!! I found some awesome dresses and some super hott shorts!!! O yeah!!! I'm going to cheat and wear one of my dresses today, but I promise that will be the only time. I will save everything else for when I get back from the cruise.
So of course I need to be tan for the trip. I went tanning for my very first time and well...my skin is very fair and just 10 minutes in the bed and I'm already bright red. It's not painful, I just look a little red. Hopefully after tonight and after I shower it will look better.
I'm getting my hair done tomorrow, so I'm really excited about that. My bangs are really long and my color underneath is faded out really bad. So I'm looking forward to another good day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment