Monday, March 8, 2010

Cats They're Great!!!

Day 68
Ok so the title of this blog really has nothing to do with it, besides the fact that right now I'm at Chel's right now writing this and she has a funny cat card next to the computer. My freakin computer is dead right now. It is completely useless at the moment. My mom said that there is something wrong with our Internet. She was having some problems with it to, so a guy is supposed to be coming to fix it on Thursday...I'm praying it gets working again.
I woke up today with a terrible sore throat. As this day has been going on it's keeps getting worse and worse. Now I have a really stuffy nose along with it. Not a fun time my friends.
At school I keep thinking it was a Tuesday, don't ask me why. You all know that my mind is not right at the moment. I have way to much to do and definitely way to much to worry about.
2 more days till the big FFA trip... lets just say this is going to be very interesting. At least Chel will be there.
I'm going to prepare you all now that if you read any more of this, it's just going to be me complaining again.
So here it goes. It's still pretty ruff. I just feel like I'm not making any progress in this situation. I just feel out of place most of the time. The one thing that kind of pushed me over the edge was that baseball season has started. I won't go into much detail about that right now, but let's just say there is a sad story that goes behind it.
Enough of that. I'm good. I know most the time it;s sounds like I'm not, but really I am. I just have those stupid teenage moments more often lately. It's going to be a lot better soon...

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the whole good, even if it doesn't sound like it thing. 1 of my friends called me the other day to make sure I was ok because of what she had been reading on my blog. I am good, sometimes I just need to vent. Hang in there, things really will get better!

    ReplyDelete