Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm A Shopaholic

Day 88
Wow! This has been such a fabulous weekend. I just love long weekends!! But I have to say I'm so excited for this week cause it's....SPRING BREAK! And then...CRUISE!! So so excited! Also another good thing is that I have plenty to distract me until then.
Tomorrow I'm going shopping with my Grandma!! O I love shopping!! I could shop for hours and hours! Plus I am extremely lucky that my Grandma likes to spoil me. My favorite stores to go to are, American Eagle, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters and Charlotte Ruse. Maybe occasionally I might find something at Holister once in awhile. I know what some of you are thinking, "Really American Eagle and Holister?" So let me explain what kind of shopper and what kind of style I have.
First of all I don't ever buy shirts that say a name of a store on them. Second I like things that are different and fashionable. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love jeans, but when it comes to a top most of the time it's not boring. Third, I love shoes and I don't see anything wrong with wearing hills or boots to school. Of course there are those girls who wear random hills with their jeans and t-shirt. That's something I would never do. Fourth long necklaces. I don't know why but I love them especially when they have random things on them like keys.
Now that it's warming up I'm ready to put on those flip flops and sandals, but the one item I'm looking forward to the most is summer dresses! I'm really hoping that I find some really cute ones tomorrow.
Tomorrow just isn't a regular shopping day...I'm getting clothes for the warm weather and the cruise!! I know I sound like a crazy person but that is why I'm a SHOPAHOLIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment