Day 78
I was soooooo tired today!!! The second that I got home I turned on Ellen on went right to sleep. It felt awesome!! Unfortunately the bad thing is I didn't do any of my homework before tennis. I have to do is all before I go to bed tonight and the clock is ticking...
Tennis was so great tonight, but then again it's always great. There was these were 2 really cute guys helping out with my class today. They were really nice and they said that I played really good. That made my day!!! My mom and my aunt came with me to watch. They love tennis and of course they love me, so they had a good time watching. Since the courts are indoors, the hallway in between them is dark and kind of creepy. It's hard to explain, but anyway when my class got over we were walking out and all of a sudden one on my teachers came crashing through one of the doors, and it scared my aunt so bad!! I was dying of laughter!! Then the cute guy said, "o I'm so sorry, it's like a freaking haunted house down here." O it was so funny.
O my gosh, I just really can't wait much longer for the cruise!! I hope these next few weeks go by fast.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That's so funny!
ReplyDelete