Saturday, March 20, 2010

Shoulda,Coulda, Woulda

Day 80
I should have...
-Stayed up to speed with all my school work
-Called my friends instead of waiting for them to call me
-Not eaten that big bowl of ice cream
-Kept doing Personal Progress often
-Talked to that one cute tennis guy
-Told "him" that I was sorry
-Explain why I said the things I said
-Better prepared myself for the unexpected
I could have had...
-Better grades this quarter
-A fun Saturday night
-Been a little closer to being skinner
-Remebered who I am and have that feeling all the time
-Maybe could have flirted and enjoyed tennis even more
-Not deleted his number from my phone
-A guy who cared about me instead of being nothing to him...maybe even have gotten to go to prom
-been able to get over all these stupid things a lot easier
I would have...
Been feeling a lot better about life and about all the stuff that comes along with it.

1 comment:

  1. Deleting a phone number is the best thing to do! Enjoy a little New Moon and don't be so hard on yourself.

    ReplyDelete