Holy Cow!!! It felt so nice today!! I am extremely happy that it is March now! It feels great!!
This week everyone is freaking out cause this week we are all getting registered for the next school year. All I can say is that I'm way excited about the classes that I have signed up for. I just pray that it all works out the way I want it to. And hopefully I will get to have good people in my classes too! So Of course I have been thinking about my last year of high school a ton, it's coming so fast!!
I didn't really have any homework tonight so I watched The Bachelor, yeah I know lame!! That show is so dramatic, so sorry if you like it!
I was just thinking about what I wanted to watch tonight and I decided that I really wanted to watch The Perfect Man! But I can't find the freakin DVD!!! Soooo sad!!
A happier thought is that American Idol is on tomorrow!! I haven't been watching like I did last year cause for one thing Adam isn't there and there is no one as good as him, but anyway there are a couple people i'm keeping my eye on...

Lilly Scott! Has a way cool voice and she is cute!!
Beside that everyone else is just so so.
It will be interseting to see who is going to stand out the most!
Just to throw in a little boy drama before I close for the night, I actually felt pretty good at school today. I hardly saw "him" at all and when I did things just felt different. I'm hoping this means things are going to get a lot easier soon cause it's about time!!
Yup just some things to think about...



I really like her too!!!!
ReplyDelete