Day 83
The heart attack wasn't really a heart attack, but it was just as bad.
As you know this past weekend I have felt pretty much 100% about myself after all the stuff that I have been going through,some of you may know what I mean.
After last night, I'm almost back to step one again....
"He" texted me last night after 3 months of ignoring me and saying some pretty nasty stuff. This conversation wasn't a good one...my hopes gone...feelings hurt again. I'm not going into detail about what "he" said to me this time, but I just want everyone to know. I don't miss him or like him. He isn't the thing I'm getting over. I'm just tired of being treated bad, lied to and people not caring. I'm so confused why "he" does this to me and why "he" keeps doing it.
I'm not broken hearted. I'm being pushed down over and over again and I don't understand why it's happening to me.
For all of you who have been here for me. I love you so much. I'm sorry that I seam weak to you all, but I'm not. sometimes I just need someone to talk to and remind me what is really important and not to worry about things like this. I'm so grateful for all I have. and really I'm completely fine, don't worry about me. I know that this isn't going to last forever. I love myself and my life. This one bad thing going on right now doesn't mean as much to me as the good things I have.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



He does it so that you'll keep thinking about him-so he'll still have that little bit of control over who and what you think about. He does it to play with you, to "test" you, to see if anything he says or does still effects you. Guys like that are not worth the time of a strong, beautiful woman like you!! Don't let it get to you-you're better than that!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteDon't let him bring you down, it's not worth it! I totally agree with Brei, you are better than that.
ReplyDeleteBe tough! This too shall pass, I promise!
Love ya!
Wow. I have to first of all say that I am so impressed with how you communicate your thoughts. You are very eloquent in your words, and I can feel your pain. You know, I always worry about you girls, but the fact that you are pouring out your soul on here and being honest, is a great sign of maturity and growth. No matter what you are going through, I can see that you know how to cope with things, and that's important. Whether it's a boy, or how you see yourself, there's the promise that in this life we are always going to struggle with things. Keep pouring your heart out, and let your own words help you learn and heal. Remember also that the Lord most often speaks to me while I am pouring my heart out in my writing, and He can do that for you, too. I love you!
ReplyDeletehun I hope you know you are amazing and he is worthless!!!!! Just remember some day you will have someone that will treat you better than life itself!!! You are amazing and just remember to stay and strong.....and I am always around the corner if you need anything;D
ReplyDelete