Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring Fever

Day 74
Out of all the seasons, Spring is my least favorite. I never liked it and I know that I never will. I decided that February-April are just boring, long months. I don't know why but the feeling have towards them are just blah.
For one thing the weather is so unpredictable. I mean seriously one minute it's 60 degrees and then it's snowing again!! It's so annoying!!!!
I guess that the only good thing that's going to happen this April is my cruise, which is now less than a month away!! Hallelujah!!
OMG!! If you watched American Idol on Thursday, I hope that you are all just as upset as I am!! Lilly gone!! What the heck!! I was in shock!! That stupid Katie girl is still there and she SUCKS!!! I really don't even want to watch the show any more. It's been pretty lame this year any way and now it's even more lame!!!
I will admit I am really excited to go to school tomorrow. I feel like I have been away for to long. Yeah yeah I know it only was 2 days, but I can't help it. Plus I missed a ton of work, so actually tomorrow might not be as good as I was hoping it would been...ah dang it!!
Also everyone should keep on mind that if you think everyone around you is acting a little strange, don't worry I have resulted in the fact that they might just have spring fever...

No comments:

Post a Comment