Friday, March 5, 2010

What Day Is It? Oh Yeah It's Friday!

Day 65
I don't know why but today didn't really feel like a Friday. School went by pretty fast. It was a good day. I wore my crazy pants today. Of course I got the regular looks from people, some shocked, some thought they were cool. It's nothing new, I've worn them to school before. It's just funny to hear people say, "Holy cow look at those pants!!" It's great.
Lexi and me went to my bro's b ball game. Our ward is in the playoffs for church ball. It's funny how boys get so mad so easily. Especially in church ball. So the good news is that his team won so they play again tomorrow, but it's to early, I don't think that I will be going to that one. Later after the game we went to Barns and Noble and I bought a new book. Believe it or not we ended up watching Twilight. Yeah I know crazy. That show, it's just...so badly made. New moon was way better!!
O I almost forgot I saw a cover for the new Hunger Games book!! It's coming out in August!!!

I love these books!! I can't wait to read Mocking jay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment