Sunday, March 21, 2010

An Easy Cure

Day 81
It's been tough,rough and just down right awful these past few months. I mean of course there have been moments that I laughed and loved, memories that I will never forget, but there have been those feelings that I wish I could forget.
Luckily for me I have some very wonderful people in my life that know me and love me.My best friend knew I needed help and she came over to talk and gave the best advice. She let me know she was there and feeling my pain, and she didn't force anything on me. She told me exactly what I needed to hear. I hope that when she is going through tough times that I will be able to help her just as much as she did me.
Also it was my fams turn to host family game night. My entire family has recently decided that every month we are going to get together play games and well...just be together. It's so nice to look around and see my silly awesome family surrounding me. And another great thing is that no matter what they will always be my family. Nothing can ever change that.
As I write this blog tonight I realize that through everything that has happened I have made some progress and yes it's hard still, but now I see that it doesn't really matter as much as what I have. My friends. My family. My life. It's strange how I fell so far from everything, but I'm happy that everything I need to get back up is something I already have.

P.S. Just a shout out to NEW MOON, I have already watched it about 3 times since yesterday. Nothing puts a smile on your face more than Jacob:)

1 comment:

  1. Truely the most important thing in your life should be your family. No matter what, they will always be there for you. However, it is nice to have great friends who you can count on. Know that I am one of those friends, and am here if you need anything!

    And, yes I agree, the healing power of the Twilight Saga is amazing. Just ask your neighbor Kristen.

    Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete