Monday, March 15, 2010

Your Ears Are Missing Something!!

Day 75
Today seamed to be such a weird Monday. I am so stressed about school right now. Almost all of my grades have dropped, it's awful. I'm going to have to work some magic by the time this quarter ends, which isn't far away.
Anyway I'm going to completely change the subject now....
I just want to let you know how much I love my ears. Yes, that's right my ears. You want to know why? Cause with out them I couldn't listen to music. I LOVE music. I seriously couldn't live with out it. If I had to chose between being blind or deaf I would chose blind for sure, as sad as it would be. But not being able to hear music, i would die!!
If You don't feel this passionate about music like I do, here are some songs and artist recommendations you should look into if you haven't already...
-Adam Lambert
- Death Cab For Cutie: Best Songs( Follow You Into The Dark, Sound Of Settling)
-Goldfrapp
-Ingrid Michaelson: Best Songs(Maybe, Breakable, The Way I Am)
-Kings Of Leon: Best Songs(Closer, Use Somebody)
-Lady Gaga
-MGMT: Best Songs(Eletric Feel,Kids)
-Micheal Buble
-Micheal Jackson
-Muse
-Owl City
-One Republic
-Patsy Cline: Best Songs(I Fall To Pieces, Crazy)
-Relient K
-Spoon
-Taylor Swift
-Vampire Weekend
-Band Of Skulls: Best Song( I Know What I am)
-Beach House
-Brandi Carlile: Best Song(The Story)
-The Bravery
-Carolina Liar
-Duffy
This has some pretty sweet stuff on it and you better check them out!!
I think some time soon I will make my top 10 favorite song list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment