Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Possums and Patsy

Day 69
That illness that I was talking about last night, turned into death this morning. Yup, I didn't go to school. I have pretty much spent the entire day in bed. I did some productive things believe it or not.
Anyway thankfully American Idol was on tonight. The ladies did pretty good. Of course the ones that usually do good were good. Lilly did great, I just love her voice. I also really liked Didi tonight too. I don't even want to bother to watch the guys tomorrow. They aren't good at all in my opinon.
I'm watching the new show Parenthood. It's funny. At the beginning of tonights show, one of the guys in the show was chasing a possum around his yard. I was laughing so hard.
I started listening to Patsy Cline today and I think that she is amazing!

Her songs are great. She is tottaly singing exactly what I'm thinking and feeling. Yeah it's a little lame I know, but I'm not kidding here people!
So I really need to go to school tomorrow and I need to get everything I missed and everything that I'm going to miss. Tomorrow is kind of a Friday for me since the trip is on Thursday, I get to miss 2 days of school!! That is good and bad if you know what I mean. So before this night is over I'm going to watch some more Parenthood and listen to Patsy! Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment