Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"Bye Bye Bye"

Day 70
O gosh, I just love remembering the good old days when I didn't have a care in the world. And when the only music I listened to was the Backstreet Boys and *NSYNC!! Good times...good times. They both have some classic songs, including "Bye Bye Bye"!
But not only that... I really am going bye bye bye. Tomorrow I'm heading out for the FFA state convention. Can I get a YEE HA!!! Holy Cow I have no idea what to suspect.
I have a lot to do for tomorrow. Pack, buy food, get money. Yup it's a little stressful. And I missing 2 days of school, which is great cause I don't have to go, but bad cause I will be missing a bunch of work.
My teach said that our hotel has Internet so don't worry about my daily blogging, I'm going to keep you all updated on this strange adventure.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh the good old times....i loved NSYNC and i was also a fan of the spice girls haha....also, GOOD LUCK at your competition!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete