Sunday, March 7, 2010

Homework Day

Day 67
I can't even begin to tell you all how much I have to do. Let's see if I can get it all down.
I have to finish up 5 hard assignments and take a unit test for online gym.
I need to start finding quotes and making my A book for my Scarlet Letter project.
I need to pick a topic for my history paper.
I have about 200 math problems to do that I haven't even started on yet.
I have to make a brochure for health about eating disorders.
I need to get everything ready for my FFA trip on Thursday.
I'm starting tennis again on Tuesday and I'm excited, but really nervous.
Wow...let me think. That might be it, but who knows cause my brain is seriously on overload. I swear everything is just hitting me all at once. I can't take it from school, boys, everything!! I'm going crazy!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You can make it girly.....hold in there. and just as a side note, the history paper, as long as you pick a topic you enjoy, is actually pretty fun!!! Good luck ....YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete